The Natural Products Expo West is the biggest Health Convention in the Country and takes place over the course of 4 days. It is only open to the trade (over 60 thousand attend). We were there signing books and we sold out quickly. It was a lot of fun.
Here we are with Patricia Bragg whose family is known for their wonderful Apple Cider Vinegar. (left)
Cable TV's IN FOCUS
Judi & Shari talk about their new book
The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook
The Natural Products Expo West
@The Natural Products Expo West. Judi and Shari with Patricia Bragg, a true Pioneer and Health Crusader.
Dementia is not a normal part of the aging process. It does not have to happen! Yet, every 4 seconds someone is diagnosed with dementia and over 47 million people worldwide suffer from dementia and Alzheimer's and there is no known cure. Fortunately, there is hope with Judi and Shari Zucker's new book, The Memory Diet, More than 150 Healthy Recipes for the Proper Care and Feeding of your Brain. This book centers around current scientific research proving that certain foods and lifestyle choices can prevent cognitive decline. The brain boosting, plant-based recipes focus on the Mediterranean Intervention Neurodegenerative Delay (MIND) Diet which has shown to decrease getting dementia by 53%! The Memory Diet also explains how to cook foods the correct way without AGE's (Advanced glycation end products) that increase inflammation and can literally accelerate the aging process and cause memory decline. Also featured are the 7 Brain Boosting Food Groups, an easy to follow 7 Day Meal Plan, and How to Stock a Mindful Kitchen. The Memory Diet provides useful information on supplements that really do make a difference in brain health and an extensive resource section that provides an invaluable listing of information websites, organizations and reliable manufactures that support brain health. The Double Energy Twins recipes provide delicious sugar and gluten-free foods that will energize you, keep your mind sharp, good for the whole body and help prevent memory loss!
The Memory Diet-More than 150 healthy recipes for the proper care and feeding our your brain
"Wow! I love this most needed book! With dementia and Alzheimer's at an all time high and the number of Baby Boomers at an all time high of almost 80 million, nothing could be more important than the crucial whole plant foods that are not only the building blocks of the body (most importantly the brain first) but are our true medicine in not only reversing but healing many maladies including a starving brain! Who wouldn't love the amazing foods and recipes in this book over the often toxic medications and their side effects? Fabulous Job! "
Catie J. Wyman Norris, CNC, N.D. (Graduate w N.D. in March 2016)
Nutritionist to the Stars, Author of "The Truth About Calcium" & Formulator of Catie'sTM Whole Plant Food's & Simply YoungTM Evidence Based Whole Plant Foods
2) "Social interaction is beneficial for preserving cognition, as many of the most pleasurable experiences are those we share with others. Staying social is just as important as intellectual stimulation when it comes to keeping the mind nimble and Judi and Shari Zucker give valuable information in The Memory Diet to help us all preserve our most treasured life experiences!"
Dr. Ava Cadell, PhD, Author of NeuroLoveology; the power to mindful love & sex.
3) Lifestyle choices, health habits and daily activities have a huge impact on your brain’s health .The good news is that The Memory Diet provides excellent information on how to decrease and possibly prevent your chances of getting many diseases including dementia. Anyone interested in having optimal health needs to have this book in their library!
Dr Earl Mindell, author of the Vitamin Bible and The Happiness Effect.
4) Eat healthy. Be healthy. And now think healthy........ and in the process help prevent degenerative brain disease. The Double Energy twins have done it again.....written a book, that is concise, informative and has more than 150 of their signature vegetarian recipes that are not only good for the body, but especially good for the mind. This book is an excellent recipe for health and well being..
Richard F. Handin, MD, FACEP, Diplomate ABEM
5) You are what you eat, and more importantly, what you digest. Having proper gut health is important for the whole body, including the brain! The Memory Diet is an easy to follow, scientific plan that supports cognitive health! Finally, a brain-boosting diet that is free of gluten and sugar. You can count on the Double Energy Twins for the most cutting edge information, and an entertaining and warm delivery!
Certified Colon therapist and author of "It Takes Guts To Be Happy! A 21-Day Cleansing Plan to Heal Your Belly & Re-Charge Your Life!”
6) Doctor Alzheimer who first used the term Alzheimer's disease identified this brain dysfunction condition as stemming from the unhealthy animal based western diet which causes multiple strokes, edema and disruption of brain waves. I believe from my forty years of work the best way to prevent and treat dementia associated with atherosclerotic brain disorders is to adopt a plant protein diet and lifestyle medicine approach described in The Memory Diet.
Nick Delgado, PhD and author of Simply Healthy-The Delgado Diet Cookbook and Healthy Aging Breakthrough.Nick Delgado, ABAAHP, a graduate of USC, is a major contributing Author to Anti-Aging Medical Therapeutics, Annihilate Acne Naturally, and Simply Healthy Cookbook. He is a world strength endurance champion at the Arnold Classic and the host of Simply Healthy TV. He was the Director of the Nathan Pritikin Better Health Program and presenter for Tony Robbins Life Mastery University.
“Many of the patients I treat make poor dietary and health choices that result in diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, and obesity. Following the advice contained in The Double Energy Diet would be a major step in preventing and curing many of these illnesses.” Dr. Richard Handin Fellow, American College of Emergency Physicians
1) My son has a peanut allergy and I was very grateful for the Guide to Avoiding Food Allergens in The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook. I had no idea that ingredients such as mixed nuts, beer nuts, goober peas and monkey nuts could all contain peanuts. My son is learning how to read, and we make a game at the grocery store called "Read the label before it goes to the table". Jessie from Texas
2) I love the recipes in The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook. My favorite is Mummy's Yummy Humus with Killer Kale Crisps. The "Change it Up" portions in the recipes allow terrific variations on the recipes, too!
Carla from San Diego, California
3) When I found out my daughter was allergic to dairy and wheat , I had to restock my kitchen, The chapter on Stocking the Kitchen was extremely helpful for me. Using the milk and wheat substitutes given in the book allows us to make creative dishes to standard favorites! James from New York
4) My daughter had to make a snack for a classroom party. She made the Double Energy Bars in The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook. The bars were a hit, and I ended up buying the book for all the teacher to have in the classroom. Lisa from Seattle, Washington.
5) Not everyone in our family has allergies, but we prefer making recipes now with oat flour instead of wheat flour. We got hooked on the Everyone's Favorite Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Carol from Minnesota
6) As I was munching on Lemon Drops that I made from The Ultimate Allergy-Free Cookbook, I noticed on Page 19 there was a heading called Doggone Foods...who knew dogs had food allergies, too. I will never feed my dog bread with garlic or onions on it again! Thanks. John from Oregon
7) When I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease I realized I thought I would have to give up tasty foods I was used to such as Pizza. The Perfect Pizza Crust and Quick n Easy Pizza Sauce made giving up wheat a whole lot easier. Thanks! Cristina from San Francisco, CA
Reviews continued from above
THE DOUBLE ENERGY DIET (continued)
“Judi and Shari practice what they preach and it shows. The Double Energy lifestyle isn’t a fad diet; it’s just practical, smart information to guarantee increased vitality.” Loree Taylor Jordan, C.C.H.I.D. Author, Detox for Life
“Judi and Shari light up a room the minute they walk in. Their energy and enthusiasm is infectious. They share their knowledge in hopes of motivating people to live a full, vibrant life through exercise, nutrition, lifestyle awareness, and positive attitude.” Anne Seifert Actress/author, The Magic Hand Eating Plan
“The Zucker twins have done it again! Double Energy Diet’s plant-based diet, supplemented with probiotics, promotes healthy digestion, allowing you to assimilate food properly, function effectively, and exude an abundance of energy.”
“Anyone who wants to live life to its fullest with tons of energy has to read The Double Energy Diet. Judi and Shari make it easy to follow a healthful regime. There is no better gift you can give yourself than to improve your health.” Lori Hartwell Author, Chronically Happy
KKFX Fox News | The Memory Diet
TRIPLE ENERGY-On our morning run, and we found Magic-What an inspiration Magic Johnson is!
Double click here to add text.
We are always cooking up new and flavorful foods that we would love to share with you!